Councillor Conduct Committee
Purpose of committee
The Councillor Conduct Committee is responsible for promoting and maintaining high standards of conduct by Councillors, Parish Councillors and co-opted church and parent governor representatives serving on the Children and Young People Overview and Scrutiny Committee. The Committee is comprised of eight Councillors. The committee deals with allegations of breaches of the Members’ Code of Conduct.
If you want to make a complaint about member conduct you should contact the Monitoring Officer at email@example.com or on (01634) 332133.
- Councillor David Carr Conservative
- Councillor Mrs Diane Chambers Conservative
- Councillor Paul Godwin Labour
- Councillor Peter Hicks (Chairman) Conservative
- Councillor Barry Kemp Conservative
- Councillor Julie Shaw Labour
- Councillor Les Wicks Conservative
- Councillor David Wildey Conservative
Support officer: Teri Reynolds, Democratic Services Officer.
Gun Wharf, Dock Road
Phone: 01634 332104