Licensing Sub-Committee of Licensing and Safety Committee
Purpose of committee
The Licensing Sub-Committee acts in a quasi-judicial capacity to consider appeals that may require determination upon receipt of representation from an aggrieved party whereby a taxi licence has either been refused, amended or revoked by officers and also deals with proposals to changes to taxi tariffs.
- Councillor Tashi Bhutia Conservative
- Councillor David Carr (Vice-Chairman) Conservative
- Councillor Mrs Diane Chambers (Chairman) Conservative
- Councillor Paul Godwin Labour
- Councillor Matt Fearn Conservative
- Councillor Barry Kemp Conservative
- Councillor Dan McDonald Labour
Support officer: Stephen Platt, Democratic Services Officer.
Gun Wharf, Dock Road
Phone: 01634 332011
Web site: http://www.medway.gov.uk