Purpose of committee
The Audit Committee provides independent assurance of the adequacy of the Council’s risk management framework and the associated control environment. It also undertakes independent scrutiny of the authority’s financial and non-financial performance and oversees the financial reporting process.
- Councillor Barry Kemp (Chairman) Conservative
- Councillor Adrian Gulvin Conservative
- Councillor Vince Maple Labour
- Councillor Tristan Osborne Labour
- Councillor Habib Tejan Conservative
Support officer: Michael Turner, Democratic Services Officer.
Gun Wharf, Dock Road
Phone: 01634 332817
Web site: http://www.medway.gov.uk